Monday, June 4, 2007

Rainy Monday

Well, my 1st post on a blog ever. I have been reading an internet friend's blog and decieded to try my own.

Raining very badly here today and it's so cold I have a sweatshirt on. Needed a colder weather dinner so I made a meatloaf, mashed taters, green beans and a salad. If I have time I will make cupcakes.

Tiana is with her speech therapist and little baby D is napping. As soon as the therapist leaves Tiana will go for a nap at 2, I will then have an hour before the school bus. I always get excited for the kids to come home from school and I get to hear about their day and all, they are so expressive when they talk! We do homework here as soon as they walk in the door, just seems to work best for us. My dd (10yo) gets home at 3 and my son (8) gets home at 3:30, DH usually picks him up from the school bus stop on his way home. I live on a deadend street and have to go up the street for the bus, stinks cause I usually have to load all the kids in to just drive up the block. In the nice weather we walk.

Anyway, I will post a pic of dinner later. I love my camera and take pics of everything, especially my cooking. I love to cook and bake and I take great pride in both. I love to feed my family, nothing says lovin like somethin from the oven (or however that goes lol).

3 comments:

Julieann said...

I love the rain Debbie--it never rains here---I so miss the rainstorms in Georgia!! This is going to be so fun---your blog is going to be awesome!!! I can't wait to see all the pictures you post!!

Julieann:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie!! I came over from the comment you left at Julieann's, and it looks like you are going to have a great blog!! I am looking forward to pictures of all your cooking, and I love your blog title. How true that is!! :-)

Momma Roar said...

Welcome to blogging Debbie! I also am coming from Julieann's blog! I look forward to getting to know you better!
Blessings,
Leigh Ann