Saturday, June 9, 2007

Random Picture Saturday

I am going to make Saturdays random pic day. I am a picture junkie, I love looking at pictures, mine or others. I really enjoyed Show & Tell yesterday and looking at everyone's special items and people. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful peaceful Saturday :))

Here is me and my daughter camping.

One of the happiest days of my life, the day we adopted Tiana 7/06

We had a VERY large adoption/1st bday party at our home for 125 people

Our favorite winter meal:

placecards I made for Thanksgiving, I made slits in chestnuts to hold the cards:

3 of my kids at Holiday time:

I am most proud of my very loving accepting children-I can teach them no better lesson:

My very beautiful oldest (23):

This past Halloween at Disneyworld

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures. All your children are beautiful!! :-)

Anonymous said...

P.S. Your oldest daughter looks just like you- you look like sisters!!

Lana G! said...

Great pictures. YOu have a beautiful family!

I like the picture at the court that says In God We Trust!

Lana G!
http://airmiles.wordpress.com/

Momma Roar said...

What great pictures! I enjoy seeing pictures on blogs so much! Thanks for sharing!

charish said...

What a beautiful family. The world is lucky to have people like you and your husband out there. For all that do not say it THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU.
Sarah

Julieann said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the pictures!! Come on over to my blog--you have been tagged!!!

Julieann:)

Kelli said...

Those are all wonderful pictures!! You have a beautiful family!!

Kelli

charish said...

Debbie, What have you been up to no recent posts about your family. Or activities.

Tracy said...

Thanks so much for letting me know that you made the pretzels! Enjoy them!

Tracy said...

Hi again, Debbie!

I wanted to let you know that I DO sell my soap on my blog. On my sidebar, there's an ETSY shop. Click on any picture, or where it says LEAVING A LEGACY and it will redirect you to my shop. The soap in today's post won't be ready for another 4 weeks, though. It has to cure.